1. Your trip details
  2. Medical
  4. Purchase

Your Travel Insurance Quote

Your trip details

Need some help?

Click this icon to find out more information about the question it is next to.

Are you a resident of the UK?
You must have lived in the UK for at least 6 of the last 12 months. You must have a permanent UK address and be registered with a medical practitioner in the UK.

Are you a resident of the UK?

Please select your residency

Please select your residency
Single or annual multi-trip?
Single trip: Cover for a single trip, for the exact number of days you need.
Annual multi-trip: Cover for multiple trips within a 365 day period. You can purchase your annual multi-trip policy up to 31 days in advance of your policy start date. The maximum length of days you can travel on any one trip can be up to 31 or 45 days.

What type of travel insurance do you need?

Single trip
Annual multi-trip
Single trip
A single trip policy could work out cheaper if you're only travelling once within the year and cover can be arranged for the exact number of days you require.

Please note the minimum trip length is 2 days.

When are you travelling?

Start date*

Return date*

Please enter a valid start date
Please enter a valid return date
Where are you travelling to?
Make sure you add every country you're visiting within your trip. If you cannot find your country, then check the spelling or try typing the first few letters. You can only add up to 9 countries.

Where are you travelling to?

Click on the country that you're travelling to or click 'Other' and then search for your country within the search box.

Traveller details

Who would you like the insurance to cover?
This question is based on the people you want insured under this policy.
Couple: 2 people living at the same address for more than 6 months
Family: Up to 2 adults with at least one child (under the age of 18)
Group: Any number of people of any age and not necessarily related (extended family and friends etc)

Who would you like the insurance to cover?


Contact number*

Email address*



House Number/Name*

Click here to enter the details manually

Address Line One*




Q. What regions/countries does your travel insurance cover?
A. We can cover anywhere worldwide except countries that the Foreign and Commonwealth Office have advised against travelling to.
Q. Do I have to be a UK resident to purchase a policy?
A. Yes. This insurance is only available to United Kingdom Residents - Someone who has lived in the UK for at least 6 of the last 12 months. Some insurers may require you to be registered with a UK GP
Q. What is the age limit for a single-trip policy?
There is no upper age limit for journeys of up to 31 days. For journeys between 32 and 185 days the insured person must be aged under 75 years.
Q. I have a European Health Insurance Card. Do I still need travel insurance?
A. Yes you do, the EHIC is not a substitute for travel insurance it does not provide you with cover; if you have to cancel or cut short your holiday, for private hospital medical costs, lost luggage, emergency air evacuation or repatriation in the event you need to return to the UK. All of these can come at a considerable cost and if you travel without insurance you will be liable for them.
Q. Can I take an annual policy for pre-existing medical conditions?
A. Yes you can. Due to each provider having varying terms, we will only show you those provider's that have valid products for your conditions, age and trip duration.
Q. Do you cover one-way trips?
A. No, cover will be provided for return trips only that begin and end in the UK.